Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Pascale Fabre Design. Please find the following terms & conditions regarding our service agreement and website use.
By engaging the services of Pascale Fabre Design you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions. Should you disagree or have any queries about any of these, please raise them before the first consultation takes place otherwise it is deemed that you, as the client, will abide by such terms as listed below.
The terms 'Pascale Fabre Design/designer/consultant' refers to the owner/employee of the business. The term 'Client' refers to the person entering into the service agreement with the business.
The provision of this service is presented in good faith and based on the designer's professional judgement as a consultant. It is entirely the responsibility of the client whether they wish to proceed with any advice or direction recommended and must satisfy themselves that any associated liability by doing so is acceptable to them. This includes delegating the designer to perform any type of project management activity on the client's behalf.
An initial consultation fee must be paid, with funds cleared, 24 hours prior to the first meeting. Failure to do so may result in your consultation being cancelled or rescheduled at the discretion of Pascale Fabre Design. Client cancellations within 24 hours of a scheduled meeting are not refundable. For ongoing services, invoices will be presented according to the time billed or package ordered. Invoices are to be paid within 7 days of presentation.
The client accepts full responsibility for all payments to tradespeople and for any related materials. The designer does not warrant nor shall be responsible for the quality of workmanship of any recommended trade services.
The client accepts full responsibility for the payment of all purchases. The designer shall not be responsible for the quality, workmanship, appearance or warranty of any goods that you might purchase from recommended sources. Further, the designer does not warrant nor shall be responsible for the quality, workmanship or appearance of any goods. This includes goods procured through/by Pascale Fabre Design. Any such invoices raised in the name of Pascale Fabre Design will be forwarded to the client to manage their own payments, warranty and aftercare.
The term ‘Pascale Fabre Design’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
· The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
· Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
· This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
· Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
· From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
· Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.